Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOVE.

Today I had a "moment". Jax was sleeping peacefully in his swing and I had a chance to sit down to share lunch with my sweet girl. We just recently got some sad news that a couple we know got into a car accident and lost their 3.5 month old baby boy. Please keep this family in your prayers.

News like this makes you want to squeeze your little ones tight and enjoy the moments that you have with them. I am enjoying our newest bundle of LOVE and in the last week he has started smiling a lot. He melts my heart and I am relishing in his newborn cuddliness. Reagan is at such a fun age and it's sweet to watch her play pretend with her tea set and baby dolls (her nickname is octomom).

I know I've said it before, but I feel very blessed with these two healthy kiddos.

No comments: