Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Last week Ellen hosted the Mommy Group playdate in her home. She had 2 wonderful crafts set up for the little ones. Reagan made a turkey out of a pine cone and feathers, too cute! For Jax I traced his little hand and foot and made a colorful construction paper turkey. What great keepsakes!

On Saturday I went to a toy exchange and brunch at Rebecca's home. The rules were that you bring 5 cleaned up toys and in exchange you get to take 5 home. I brought Reagan home a fabulous Playskool Klippo set, which she has yet to stop playing with. She LOVES it! I got a couple of toys that I am saving to give to Jax for Christmas when they will be more age appropriate.

We are thoroughly enjoying this Fall season and are excited that the weather is cooling down enough to start having fires. Tuesday mornings have brought lots of Fall treats including fresh pureed pumpkin (for pumpkin waffles with apple cider syrup, yum!), canning apple pie filling, cranberry sauce, and a couple of trips to the Farmer's Market over at the Fountains.

In the next couple of weeks I plan to make marshmellows and apple pie with cheese crust. I will post recipes and pictures soon.





No comments: