Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Kids

The kids are down for a nap and it's quiet in the house. I have a SHORT free moment to blog.

Life is wonderFULL. The weather has now turned Fall like and I'm craving anything pumpkin and longing for warm evenings spent with my family by the fireplace.



Reagan is at such a fun stage. She wakes up early (4:30ish when daddy is getting ready for work) and has daddy pour her a bowl of cereal. Once daddy leaves for work she will often come into bed and cuddle with me and fall back asleep. I'm enjoying this sweet time with her in the mornings while she is still small. When we (Reagan, Jax, and Me) are all up she promptly goes to play with her toys. She's at that very imaginative stage. I love watching her. She is such a good little mommy, taking care of all her babies... changing, feeding, rocking, and putting them to sleep. I recently brought her home a Playskool Klippo set (from a mommy toy exchange last Saturday) that she has yet to stop playing with. She enjoys building airplanes, boats, and houses with Daddy. Reagan is starting to talk a lot more in sentences and often I am the only one who understands most of what she is saying. Her favorite sayings right now are "stop it" and "I don't like it". She is very vibrant little girl and so full of life. Her big smile and sweet giggles bringjoy to all of those around her and I am so blessed to be her Mommy.



Now on to Jax who just turned 2 months old yesterday. What a little precious thing he is! He is such a happy, smiley baby. They say most babies don't give real smiles until about 2 months, but this boy has been smiling since day one. Unlike Reagan, Jax is very fond of his binky/paci/sucky whatever you want to call it, he has to have it. It's quite nice actually. The pacifier is a life saver when we are out and about. He is spoiled right now sleeping in our bed and being held most of the time. It's hard to resist his warm cuddliness. Having a little boy is a whole new experience that I'm enjoying thoroughly.

Little man just woke up so it's time to end this short update.

No comments: