Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Days of Christmas. Day 1.

Hello Family & Friends. I have decided to start one of my New Years resolutions early: be a better BLOGGER. For the next few days I'll be posting "12 Days of Christmas", an idea I got from a fellow bloggers site:



button
” />


Here it goes, Enjoy!

Day 1 (December 4th)-What does Christmas mean to you?

Christmas has always meant FAMILY, especially now that I have my own growing one.



It means starting new traditions and keeping old ones with my handsome hubby and two little love bugs.


Not every Christmas has to be the same every year. When you get married, you're joined to another family. Each year will bring a different excursion, outing, dinner, etc... My only rule is to be home with my little family Christmas morning to see the looks on their faces when they come out of their rooms and catch a glimpse of what Santa has brought them, to watch them open their stockings filled with lots of their favorite goodies because Elf(on the shelf) has told Santa, for the last month, that they were good little boys and girls, and then to sit down together and feast on a wonderfully delicious breakfast accompanied with a good cup of coffee and hot coco for little ones.





Christmas means shopping for presents early in August/September because I am so excited that I can't help myself. And, hopefully I will find some really good deals and leave the stress behind come December so we can enjoy lots of baking, crafts, play dates, and Christmas parties.

This and much more is Christmas to me.

Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas: Christmas Traditions

No comments: