Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12 Days of Christmas. Day 4.

Day 4 (December 8th)-Christmas

I will only share one memory because there are far too many and it would just take too long. My most recent and up there on my top 3 Christmas' was when we went to Aspen last year. We (Braden, myself, and Reagan) were fortunate enough to go with my Dad, Mom, and Sister to Aspen, CO to visit my Mom's Uncle Jim and Aunt Debbie who we adore & love. My cousins were there as well, a total of 15 of us in one house. It was Reagan's first real time in the snow and she was just too cute. Ice skating outside, snowboarding, strolling downtown, gondola rides, and lots of good eating were among many of the fun things we got to enjoy. These are memories that will last a lifetime and I cherish the time I have to spend them with MY family and our extended family. To top it off when we came home last year from our trip I found out I was pregnant with Jax. What a blessed year and I look forward to many more to come :)



No comments: