Friday, July 15, 2011

What a great life.

Earlier this week I got a text message from a sweet friend of mine who wanted to get together. She lives WAY down south (Cali South) & was up visiting her family who lives about 1.5 hour from us.

I love this look they are giving each other

So yesterday I packed the kids up, stopped at Starbucks (for a quick coffee for me & pink donut for Reago), & headed SOUTH. Reagan was excellent & Jax cried as Reago & I sang LOUDLY :)

Having fun playing in the pool

Cute girlies


We got to our destination around 9:30am & were pleasantly met by my dear friend Jess, & Steph with her munchkins. We were all excited for a day full of fellowship, good food, COFFEE, & swimming.
They were in hog heaven

Annalisa stopped by with her little cutie Brooklynne. It was nice to spend time talking with her. We were laughing because we read each others blogs so you feel like you already know one another.
What sweet babies

Jax, Tynlee, & Brooklynne

Tara & Lily stopped by later in the day. Lily is such a big girl & is already walking! She turns the big ONE next month :)
Jax & Lily



One of the best parts of the day was watching Reagan & Caden play SO WELL together. These two were literally inseparable &  were always off on some new adventure. I never once heard a mean word or yelling come from either one.
Great bunch of munchkins


Abby started crying & the kids were laughing

What a blessing to spend time with all of the wonderful ladies & their sweet littles :) These are the moments that warm my heart.
Me & my littles

No comments: