Friday, September 16, 2011

Haircuts & joining the fad {itty bitty TOMS}

We were WAY overdue to get this little guy's hair cut. Sooo....

I took the munchkins to JackNJilly Beans. Not my usual spot since I switched over to Tangles For Kids, but this is where we happened to go.

SO short!
Look at the comparison... that was some shaggy hair
Less than thrilled

So much little baby hair :(
Calm for a moment
Oh the torture!!
Gettin' styled
What a big handsome boy

Reagan needed a bang trim.
MUCH better
 Then it was off to COSTCO for lunch & snacks sportin' our new do's (oddly enough, both of these photos are at Costco THIS week--we like)
BEFORE

AFTER




On Thursday we went to lunch at {our fav} Olive Garden with Emily & Hannah. After lunch we hit the mall where I caved & bought little guy 2. NOT ONE. TWO pairs of TOMS. And, THEY.ARE.TOO.STINKIN.CUTE!

Side note: I HATE TOMS. I hate that they are an ANNOYING trend/fad, they are horrible quality, & I don't think they are that cute. I didn't go into Nordstrom knowing I would come out with TOMS. I thought I'd be getting a nice pair of Stride Rite, Vans, OR See Kai Run. BUT, too my surprise the TOMS look amazing on my little handsome one year old.




No comments: