Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog Crushes.

So I have a two major blog crushes

Number 1: Enjoying the Small Things by Kelle Hampton.

Kelle is such an inspiration. Her posts are so powerful & touching. You must read the birth story of her second daughter, Nella, who was born with Down Syndrome. It just might make you shed a tear.

Number 2: The Krazy Coupon Lady

Okay, so I want to be BFF's with the Krazy Coupon Lady or at least have her with me at every grocery outing with her humongous coupon binder. She has encouraged me to be a better coupon clipper. I'm still a rookie, but I'm working on it :)



2 comments:

Colleen said...

I am in love with The Krazy Coupon Lady! I went to Whole Foods the other day and got 5 cartons of organic chicken broth and 7 cans of organic tomatoes for $6.50!

Ashlie said...

That's awesome and not the easiest thing to do at Whole Foods with their prices. I definitely love them for the organic fruits & veggies to make Jax baby food. How is that going for you?