Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lost.

It's been ANOTHER busy & hectic week. And, today was so exception to the craziness.

This morning we met our Mommy group for some fun bounce time at BounceU. This is the same fabulous place were we held Reagan's 2nd birthday party. We had a great time and it was nice to catch up with the Mommies while Reagan pranced around from bouncer to bouncer. Her favorite was the HUGE slide. She climbed all by her self to the very top and whooshed down-- repeatedly.

We went home. Had lunch. Did a couple of chores. Then left a half hour early for Jax's behavorial research study appointment.

I ended up getting LOST and called Braden-- what's new!? Got off the phone with him and my phone DIES.

Aargh!!!

So I proceed to try and figure my way with the directions that I have. And, to make a LONG story short I drove around downtown for about an hour.

Needless to say, we MISSED our appointment.

The good thing (as if there is one) is that both kids slept through the whole thing. It's no wonder I kept driving around in circles. There were no fussy kids prompting me to get home.

We rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon and (by the way) I got the RIGHT address this time. I was only off by a zero. The address was 50th St. NOT 5th St.

The day was made all better by Pizza Wednesday with my loves.

So I leave you with a couple fun pics of my love bugs :)

No comments: