Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We'll call this Miscellany Wednesday.

I've been busy-- gosh, I say that as if no one else is busy.

And, I feel like I've let my blogger friends down.

So here I am, forcing myself to post.

This is what we've been up to.

1. I traded my old school pink LG Verizon phone



For a new hip T-Mobile Mytouch 4G.



I am stoked!!

This is all thanks to my very lovely Mother-In-Law who works for T-Mobile.

Sooooo....

I've been spending A LOT of time surfing the web, facebooking, texting, and checking e-mails with my awesome new gadget.

OOH OH, let me tell you about the GPS. Oh my goodness!!! Absolutely amazing and my best friend. We are joined at the hip me and the GPS Lady. She gets me. Haha, that is... where I need to go. All I do in put in the name of a place and she tells me-I mean literally- tells me where to go. LOVE IT!

And for the icing on the cake I purchased a pink super sleek & chic cover. :)

2. On to other great things.

We are tearing out our wretched brick red tile in the kitchen.



Can you say, WOO-HOO!!!

Tile vs concrete


I am so excited for this and I can't believe it's even happening.



My amazing wonderful Hubby has been working his tail off chipping away at it.

Next it is on to tearing out the carpet.

I can't wait to see the finished product.

I'll keep you posted :)


3. Now on to INTERESTING things.

Jax had an MRI last night. DO NOT BE ALARMED.

We were approached to be a part of an autism behavorial study. This ALSO does not mean that Jax does or are they worried that he has autism

Now that we cleared that up.

The brain is an AMAZING organ.

No seriously, I was totally blown away.

I will go into detail in another post and be ready to see some (In Layman's terms) VERY COOL photos.

No comments: