Friday, April 1, 2011

Double Booked.

I managed to double book today with a playdate in the morning & one in the afternoon.

Here's how it went.

9:30am (*let me tell you, it's not the easiest thing to get out the door by this time with 2 kids) we met up over at my friend Amy's house for brunch.



Her daughter & Reagan are about the same age. And, Amy pretty much has a park for a backyard

--totally AWESOME!--

The girls had a blast with one another dressing up like princeses, swinging, playing in the sandbox, trumping through the mud, & enjoying snacks with juice boxes.



We were there for a couple of hours then had to go pick Jax up some formula (ugh!! I hate paying for formula) because we were COMPLETELY out--I knew before we left & had planned to stop after Amy's before our next play date.

At 12:30 we met up with my other Mommy friend Rebecca & her son Luke (who also happens to be Reagan's age, go figure).

We spent an hour letting the kids bounce their hearts out at BOUNCE U-- One of our favorite places!!



Unfortunately we didn't even get to stay the full two hours because we had a date to meet Daddy at Costco for lunch (a very late lunch).

Oh, how I LOVE Costco dates with my sweet family :)

Daddy had the day off because it is Baseball's Opening Day...

& lucky for him He has seats behind Home Plate for tonights Oakland Athletics Game (Birthday Gift).

So needless to say, it was a fun filled packed day.





OH YA...

I LOVE THESE TWO!

 


1 comment:

Ashlynn said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. Your kiddos are precious :)