Monday, May 16, 2011

Bed & Breakfast.

Last month, for my birthday, the hubby arranged for us to go to this Bed & Breakfast.

Friday was the NIGHT. We decided to go all out!

Grammy, Braden's Mom, came & picked up the munchkins around 3:30. And, Hubby & I were off to see the 4:30 showing of Water For Elephants. We enjoyed a salty delicious bag of Movie Popcorn & large diet coke, a very big guilty pleasure (remember I said we were going all out). The movie was GOOD. {I adore Reese Witherspoon!}


Dinner was a debate, but we finally settled on SUSHI at one of our old faves Oshima Sushi. Mmmmm! We both LOVE sushi & I can't even remember the last time I had it (maybe sometime right before I got prego with Jax???).


Three rolls in, some edamame, & mochi ice cream & it was time to go check in to the B&B for our COUPLES SPA TREATMENT (@ 8:30pm)

We checked in & got upgraded to the KISS room because there was a last minute cancellation--- SCORE!
The room was GREAT! There was a huge jacuzzi bath tub with a fireplace right above. I didn't take a photo, but should have, of the VERY LARGE shower with 3 shower heads--- I would like to have one of these in my next home, haha. I loved the colors of this room. Very peaceful & elegantly simple, I felt at ease. Here are some more photos of our room from the website: KISS

On to the couples spa treatment. Oh My Goodness, This was absolutely phenomenal!

**One Night in Morocco (description off of the website)**

Our Moroccan Rose Essence promises to lull the two of you into a deep relaxing & restful meditation during a healing massage. Delivering the most unique "warm rose oil massage" to face, scalp & hair, hands, feet and body — so comforting. A Rose Scented Salt Scrub is heated and gently worked into the skin with warm stones to unveil new skin that glistens. Complete with an exotic Moroccan rose petal bath. Two Hours.

Our package was for the 2 hour treatment. We each got an HOUR & A HALF massage followed by a exfoliating salt scrub. And then, got to enjoy a nice soak in the (even larger than our room's) jacuzzi bath tub with sparkling cider & chocolate covered strawberry. It was SO ROMANTIC!

In the morning we enjoyed a scrumptious breakfast in bed :)


At around 10am it was BACK TO REALITY.... (I did miss putting my sweet munchkins to bed)

It was such a PERFECT wonderful time spent with my hubby.  

Thank you Bra, I LOVED every minute of it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you just made me so jealous over that nice treat! ahhh! i want to go!