Monday, May 23, 2011

A TEA PARTY & other things.

Reagan's FIRST "real" Tea Party.

Every year there is a Tea Party at Great Grandma Maa's assisted living home. I have been once before, but this was all the way back when I was prego with Reagan. We made a special trip down to be there with my Mom (MiMi), Auntie Cec, & Great Grandma Maa for this sweet event. I love going anywhere that I can dress up my girlie girl, & what a great excuse... a TEA PARTY!! The perfect girlie girl affair :)

Acting silly


We visited a sister church on our way back home. It was a good way to break up our trip & we were very happy to see our friends.

Jax definitely likes the ladies.

These are from the weekend when we had a short bit of down time.

Looking so cute in ONE of her MANY swim suits.

A very LOVELY weekend.

No comments: