Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movie & Lunch Date with Dear Friends.

Today we met up with Emily & her sweet little girl Hannah. As soon as Reagan saw Hannah she was screaming with excitement to get out of the car. These two can't get enough of one anothers company & for that matter Emily & I keep finding more reasons why we should be the best of friends. :)

We started the day out at the movie theater down the street. They were offering $1 movies & today they were showing DESPICABLE ME. I had low expectations for this movie, but I can honestly say it was quite entertaining & I wasn't bored out of my mind. A very cute movie. One that we may rent in the future.

I popped some popcorn at home & brought it for both girls along with some healthy tasty snacks (which is another post....wanting to make homemade granola bars). Jax was a good lil guy & slept for about 40 mins. We didn't have to get up once!
I was dying to go out to lunch so we both agreed to head over to Olive Garden, DELISH!!!
Then off to Michaels to get some party supplies for Reagan's September (yes, I said September) birthday. I'm a planner. Like early planner. I don't let these things sneak up on me. AND, I have two parties in a row, so I have to be on top of things.
LOVE THESE GIRLS!! Tomorrow we are getting our buns up early & walking together. Can't wait!! :)

No comments: