Monday, June 20, 2011

Reagan's 1st Dental Exam.

This morning we had Reagan's first trip to the dentist. She's been with Mommy & Daddy many times for our check ups. In fact, last week as Braden & I were getting our 6 month check up she kept begging for her turn. Fortunately I had already scheduled her appointment (at a kids dentist) for today & so I assured her she would get her turn SOON ENOUGH :)


I have driven by the Kids Dental Care many times & often told myself I should make Reagan an appointment. After talking to my SIL (who had taken her kiddos not too long ago), I decided it was the place to go. AND THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!? The Kids Dental Care put out a Groupon & I immediately snatched it up. $20 for up to $262 worth of dental care. WOO-HOO!!

Reagan was AWESOME!! The place was INCREDIBLE!! And, the staff was AMAZING!!
 She was excited all morning. We stopped in at Starbucks ( in the same shopping center) got a scone, apple juice, & well needed coffee for Mama :) When we walked into the Dentist office, I was in AWE! I'll let the photos do most of the explaining. Needless to say at the end of the appointment I signed up to come back in 6 months.

These photos of the super fun kids waiting room...


Off to the "chair"...

Picking out a toothpaste flavor. She chose bubblegum.

Getting her teeth cleaned while holding on for dear life.
The headphones were for TANGLED which was playing on a tv in the ceiling

Getting X-rays...
Getting flouride "painted" on her teeth...
They had a walled play area outside where I promised Reagan she could ride (the free) carousal when we were all done...
What a GREAT experience for Reagan's first time getting her teeth cleaned & having x-rays. As a mommy, I want her to feel very comfortable around the dentist & to have as little fears as possible. I think we got off to a great start. And, I am extremely happy with Kids Dental Care. I HIGHLY recommend them if you are in the Sacramento area.




No comments: