Sunday, August 21, 2011

How did this happen?

This little girl is starting preschool {she still sports the baby belly}



 And, my little guy is turning ONE


**These were taken a month after Jackson was born.

Monday my little munchkins had their 1st & 3rd year photos taken by Kristin Little Peanut Cards . We ALWAYS go to her for photos. She's so good with the kids {has 2 adorable boys of her own} & does fantastic work. Kristin creates our Christmas cards every year as you can see here & here .

I'm UBER excited for Reagan to start preschool. I ordered her one of those super cute Pottery Barn Kids toddler backpacks with her name embroidered. I'm about to fall out of my seat with excitement! It is perfect for her to carry around without falling over. Aren't they DARLING!
I've read how a lot of moms aren't ready for their kiddos to go to preschool. ME? I am. Because, it is ALL Reagan talks about {besides her upcoming Disney Princess party}. It is what I actually have been using for bribes lately.




2 comments:

The Lung Family said...

oh my goodness, look at that cute belly! I love those adorable backpacks, so cute!!

Olga Marquez said...

your kiddos are so cute!! The pictures are precious!