Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fit for a Princess.

Saturday was the BIG day... Reagan's Princess party. I spent a lot of time & prep for this party & was VERY happy with the results. And, most importantly REAGAN was in Princess heaven.
 MiMi, Reagan (Princess Rapunzel), & Grammy
 These were the sweet goodie baskets I put together for the girls to take when they went home. They consisted of a nail polish, light up ring, make your own candy necklace, lots of stickers, & a crown & tiara that you can decorate. I didn't want a bunch of nick knack junk that would be thrown away.
I had Kristin make up some cute pink tag & I tied the baskets up in clear wrap with pink & silver ribbon.
 I tried my hand at these TWICE! The first time I just gave up. I was actually going to just go buy some Friday at Starbucks... you know, the super cute pink ones with white sprinkles. BUT, Friday night I decided to try to chocolate cover them AGAIN. And, to my surprise they turned out PERFECT & in my opinion, better than Starbucks :)
 Looking pretty before our special guests arrived.
 She told me this was her monkey face. I had to laugh!
 Princess Reagan dressed as Rapunzel from Tangled
 Strawberry lemonade with fresh sliced lemons alongside mason jars with pink/white striped paper straws & lemon slices.
 Fun fetti cupcakes with silver princess sprinkles wrapped in Disney Princess cupcake wrappers topped with crowns.
 Moi, MiMi, Reago, & Auntie Cecie
 MiMi & Reagan
 My blessings :) Jackson Boy, Daddy, Momma (ME), & Princess Reagan
 Princess Food
 Castle {puzzle} painted by Reagan & put together by Daddy & Mommy
 Chocolate princess,carriage, & castle pops {choc mold from Michaels}
 Glass Slipper & Crown PB& J's {$1 cookie cutter from Sur La Table}
 Pesto, Turkey, Provolone sandwiches with (grape,blueberry,rasberry) fruit kabobs

Reagan & her cousin Piper
 Lunch time

 A few of the FABULOUS momma's from my Mommy Group
 Coloring the castle

 Face painting
 Reagan getting her face painted by Princess Arora from Sleeping Beauty
 Reagan & Princess Arora {who brought face painting, a game, & balloon animals}


The Pretty Princesses gathered around the castle
 Momma & Reago
 "Happy Birthday to you,..."


 Balloon animals


Presents!!!

1 comment:

Olga Marquez said...

how fun!! what a great idea!! my girls would love this!

happy bday to your princess!