Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh what FUN!...

We have been having SO much fun!

EARLY Christmas at Papa & MiMi's

Last weekend we drove down to Papa & MiMi's house for an early Christmas celebration.

MiMi had lots of fun crafts lined up for my sweet girl.
Life size ginger bread house that the kids could play in & color.

We had a traditional dinner.... Honey Baked Ham, zucchini casserole, party potatoes, cranberry sauce, & rolls.

All followed by this DELICIOUS mocha chocolate cake (COSTCO).

I had made the cranberry sauce previously that week & it was such a gorgeous color in the jars. My mom made some amazing candied nuts & spicy nuts. I had to keep my distance, they were so addicting!
Every year my parents (my Mom) fill each of our stockings with lots a fun little goodies. We didn't use the actual stockings this year, but it was the same idea. I always get so excited to see what treats I got.
We exchanged gifts :)



BALLET

Reagan is still thoroughly enjoying ballet. She is so adorable in her pink tutu leotard!!


Cookie exchange, ginger bread house decorating, snowman soup, & kids book swap with Mommy Group






 I made holiday M&M cookies for the swap

Christmas presents for Reagan's preschool teachers

I ordered apple note card sets from www.peartreegreetings.com personalized with each teachers name
I then added a Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint foaming hand sanitizer soap to each one.
Added some wrapping topped off with one of our Christmas cards & VOILA!
Celebrating Baby Jesus' birthday at Reagan's preschool




Reminiscing

My great Granpa Joe passed away (making that my kiddoes GREAT GREAT grandpa).
So we drove down to my parents house Thursday night & Friday morning made the rest of the trip down to LA for the funeral.


We stopped and ate lunch at a place dear to my heart, Black Cow Cafe. This is where Braden flew down & asked my Dad if he could marry me. And, when I was in college I would often meet my Dad there on Thursday nights for dinner.

 SATURDAY 

We went to my parents downtown to have lunch, photos taken with Santa & a family sleigh ride.







Looking forward to enjoying this last week right before Christmas :)

No comments: