Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Christmas Card{s}

Okay....

So I get a little crazy excited to put together my Christmas card EVER.YEAR. In our busy life we don't ever get a chance to have a GOOD photo of all of us. That is where the Christmas card comes in. You see, for the last few years I have used Kristin from www.littlepeanutcards.com to take our family photos then use her genius to come up with the PERFECT card to send out to ALLLLLLL of our family & friends. And, each year I'm sure I drive Kristin nuts with my anxiousness to get said cards :) {thank you Kristin!}

Anyway, back to our Christmas card THIS year.

A few months back I won 25 free shutterfly cards from a fellow blogger. Yippeeeeeee!! And, about a month back there was a sweet deal for $40 worth of Pear Tree Greeting cards for only $20. So I snatched it up because I have used them in the past & was VERY happy with their quality of card. I got 25 photo cards from Kristin, 25 from Shutterfly, & 25 from Pear Tree Greetings for a grand & glorious total of $75 Christmas Photo cards.

So here's how they turned out....

Kristin's GORGEOUS work

Pear Tree Greetings Ornate Ornament card

FREE Shutterfly Cards






Merry Christmas from our family to yours :)


No comments: