Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis the season to be JOLLY!

I L-O-V-E Looooove Christmas!
Elf found himself a lady friend
And, the festivities have started early around here.


Grammy & Papa got the kiddos Disney Advent calendars (**THANK YOU**) & they've (Reagan) been eager to open them.... This morning Reago was quite the good little listener knowing that she would get her delicious morsel of chocolate if she got everything done.


So I'm one of those people who falls into the consumer trap of  buying my kids their own character wrapping. Seriously, I just can't help myself. Reagan LOVES Disney Princesses & I need a way to distinguish their presents so WHY NOT? I'M A FUN MOM :) Honestly, it makes me happy to see her so excited about her "PINK" presents. And, I couldn't pass up the "ALL BOY" Cars wrapping for the little guy. It's all about seeing the smiles on their sweet little faces.

I saw someone post this on Pinterest & knew I just HAD to do this with my kids. What a great keepsake to pull out each year to hang on the wall. One day those hands aren't going to be that little... SIGH....

A couple of nights ago Daddy & Reago put this together...






Looking forward to MUCH  more fun to come.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love Christmas! Looks like y'all are making some precious memories. I think Santa is going to send an elf to our house too!