Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Old McDonald Had a Farm...EI-EI-Ooohhh!

Over the weekend, we made a quick trip down to my parents. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to see them since they were doing there taxes at the coast {how unfortunate for them}. We did however get to see my sister & Reagan was super excited to spend some time with Auntie Cec.
On our way down we stopped at an awesome place for the kids to stretch their legs, eat, & play to their little hearts content. I've been wanting to go here & we finally had the perfect opportunity. The kids got to feed the goats, play in the bounce house, climb the amazing tree house, & many more fun things.
The reason for our trip was for Reagan & I to attend Bri's girls dress shopping day for the wedding. We tried on bridesmaid dresses & Bri said "Yes, to the dress!". She looks absolutely beautiful in her gorgeous choice. Can't wait to see the look on Richard's face when she walks down the aisle. As for me, I was thrilled to find a bridesmaid dress I liked & ordered it. The dress is short & strapless in a stunning deep purple.

Sunday we went to one of our dear sister churches & got to see some friends we don't see too often. On our way back home we stopped in at Qdoba for lunch. We have never been there before & thought we'd give it a try. I have to say, I enjoyed it :)

I am a sucker for little guy ties. Seriously! There is nothing cuter than this bubba looking all dapper in his Sunday best.


Monday night Braden was out of town {which happens very rarely, thank goodness!}.

In the afternoon, we met Emily & Hannah at the mall for a little shopping. I found Reagan's Easter dress. I LOVE it & I am having a special something made to go with it. While at the Disney store the two girls couldn't get enough of the magic talking mirror. What cuties!
I had to cancel Ladies Night Out & instead took my sweet one out on a Mommy date to their favorite place, Olive Garden.
 Reagan was my snuggle buddy for the night.
Reagan has been a super great nap taker. A few months back, I was worried that naps were coming to an end. Yesterday after lunch I let her watch Tangled & when I went to check on her, this is what I found...

And, I end with 2 of the most adorable little bug I know


No comments: