Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

 Saturday

In the afternoon, we went to Hannah's cowgirl birthday party.



Sunday

We had back to back services at church. The meal theme was brunch {one of my favorites!}. I am definitely a brunch girl . Not so much a breakfast person {just need a big cup of coffee}, but if you put an egg casserole, biscuits & gravy, french toast casserole (you name it!) in front of me, I WILL devour it :)

I made two pans of Paula Deen's french toast casserole.

Daddy shared a spritz of cologne with Jax. Love my handsome guys :)

I love this bright Summery dress that I picked for Reagan at Old Navy a while back. Side note: Reagan carried this horse {party favor} everywhere after Hannah's party & even named her Sandy.

My two sweet littles clonked out during second service preaching.  I enjoyed every minute of holding both of them in my arms peacefully a sleep.

Later in the day, I got some good belly laughs out of Jax. His happy face melts my heart.




No comments: