Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happenings over the past month {or so...} PART 1


Reagan's preschool had a picnic & daddy was able to join us. We picked up Subway & Jax was thrilled to play with the "big" kids. I've gotten to know quite a few of the moms through MOPS & play dates. I look forward to Jax starting here next year with Allison, who is Reagan's friend Joshua's little sister.



The 4 of us were in my dear friend Bri's wedding. Here we are after rehearsal practice ready for a tasty dinner.

In the morning, Reagan & I headed over to the house where the wedding was for a girl day of primping. I knew it would be a long day for the kids {the wedding was in the evening}. I am so proud of Reagan. She was such a good girl & even Jax (who spent the day with Daddy & the guys) snuck a nap in.

Just hanging with the bride.

Reagan loved all of the attention & all the girls were so sweet to her.

Enjoying every minute of getting special princess treatment.









My handsome boy!


Snacks were a must to keep the crankies away.

My two favorite guys looking sharp.


We had the kids' annual check ups. I am blessed with 2 precious healthy kiddos.








As I mentioned, one of our chickens ran away. We got another one & named her Zazoo for her crazy personality. Let me just say, she was a feisty one.



Braden had a job down where my parents live. So we decided to tag along for the quick trip to spend some time with my family. We headed up Monday & went home the following evening. We squeezed in a lot in just a short amount of time.


Lunch at Tazzaria {my very 1st job as a teenager}.

The kids had a tea party {with Maddie who lives next door to my parents} complete with fishies, frosted circus cookies, strawberry cream cheese roll ups, & juice. Reagan enjoyed taking control & serving everyone.








PART 2....soon.



No comments: