Monday, May 30, 2011

Relaxing 3 Day Weekend.

We had a really good relaxing 3-day weekend spent with a very dear friend of mine (we went to high school together).

I picked Bri up from the train station at noon & we headed to lunch with my super cute munchkins. San Francisco Boudin Cafe it was, for a delicious carb filled meal :) No afternoon is complete without a little shopping AND shopping is just what we did! We got some fabulous finds. Bri scored some gorgeous blouses from Forever 21 along with perfectly matching jewelry & I splurged on a big floppy sun hat to sport at the lake/beach this summer.

Sunday we had church in the morning & then headed over to my in-laws for some pizza. Braden took the kids home for naps & Bri & I went back out shopping. Gymboree was having the MOST AMAZING sale ever!! Everything was $12.99 & under, so I got my girlie girl a few super cute outfits along with matching accessories. I Couldn't help myself! Jax got a couple things as well :) Like this too stinkin adorable hat
We went back to church for evening services. Reagan had her 2nd sleepover at some friends of ours from church, The Yanes Family. She LOVES them!! They spoiled her rotten... lots of attention, mani/pedis, bubble bath, pretend, ice cream, staying up late, etc...

Bri & I picked Reago up in the morning. We came back to the house got Braden & Jax & headed out to the Fountains (our fav place) for lunch at Whole Foods, playing at the park, a choo-choo train ride,running through the ground fountains, gelato, & a plain ol' good time.

No comments: