Thursday, June 23, 2011

In the midst of laundry, dishes, messes...

I LOVE my kids. I know, I know... what Mom doesn't!?

But really, I DO. It's that squishy, melt my heart, it's going to burst with joy, can't get enough kind of love.

When I get this blog turned into a book, I want my munchkins to be able to look at it (down the road) & know I relished in our little moments. The ones where we had dance parties, giggles, tea parties, painting, messy time, & castle building. I want them to remember that I was (maybe still am??) a FUN mom. I never want them to question my love. And, I don't ever want to forget these moments.

These are my babies. They always will be no matter how old they get. BUT, there will come a day when I won't be able to have (as much of) a say so in what they do. I won't be able to sit in the "big chair" & snuggle with Reagan while tickling her arm & telling her I love her, sit down & watch cartoons, have my heart race in anticipation as Jax pulls himself up to a stand, create a musical band using old formula cans, & many more...

I'm living in the moment, but can't help think that one day this will be gone. So I will take as many photos as I can & I will pull out the video camera (which I hope the batteries are not dead) to capture these PRECIOUS moments in time. The ones that make my life meaningful & purposeful. I will thank the Lord that I have a fantastic help mate to relish in these sweet memories. And, I will never take for granted the health that our family has been blessed with.

Reago & Jax~

I LOVE you more than you will ever fathom. I can't get enough of you two. You make me laugh. You make me cry. You make my heart burst with pride. You make life interesting! And, I wouldn't trade any of it.

I thank the Lord for blessing your Daddy & I with the two of you :)

Love, Mommy

No comments: