Friday, January 20, 2012

Showers of blessings.

  • Jax had his 1st Dentist Appointment. They cleaned his teeth & for the most part he was a trooper. I can't say enough about how much I LOVE Kids Care Dental .

  •  Ever since Reagan got Beauty & The Beast for Christmas & I heard that it was coming to theaters, I've been super eager to take Reagan. So a couple of Friday's ago she & I got to go on a Mommy & me date to the movies. We saw it in 3D & it was fantastic! I had such a fabulous time with my sweet girlie girl. Love those special moments.
Getting ready to leave

Sippy cup in one hand, blankie in the other

You can't see a movie without POPCORN!
  •  One evening after bathtime I put Reagan's hair in french braid piggies. I left them in over night & the next morning when I took them out her hair was gorgeously wavy. I may have to do this again.

  • Jax tends to be my picky eater right now. I've been scouring Pinterest for new recipes. I came across one for Banana Pancakes & thought I'd give it a try. Jax gobbled them up {as did I}. Reagan? That girl wanted nothing to do with them. Oh well, her loss :)
  •  This warms my heart....
  •  As does this :)
  •  These munchkins have been having a blast playing outside together. 

  • No playing outside today, it's raining. So what do you do on a rainy day!?...














No comments: