Friday, February 17, 2012

Another cup of coffee please.

We had plans to have a playdate at Emily & Hannah's this morning. Unfortunately, miss Hannah caught some sort of stomach bug & our plans had to be cancelled.

So today is looking like a down day. What's that!? I honestly don't like down days. It's nice to have them every now & then, but I feed on staying busy & going.

Tomorrow Reagan & I have a Mommy date to go see Disney On Ice. I love these special moments I get to spend with her & the way her little face lights up over all of the excitement. As for Jax & Bra, they will be staying at home working on getting our baseboards done. I will definitely be happy when that project is over.

And, since we're talking about home projects I don't think I ever shared the photos from our room uplift. In any case, here they are...

"Tonight" pillow from my bridal shower, green & purple pillows from Ross, Orange pillows from Anthropologie, Comforter & shams from Anthropologie

Frame from Hobby Lobby painted by me, Monogram "B" from Hobby Lobby

letters from Anthropologie

Frame from my Mom, colorful vases from Hobb Lobby

knobs from Anthropologie

 Before

 After

I am very happy with how the room turned out. It is much more cheery & I feel that it isn't too girlie.



No comments: