Saturday, June 23, 2012

Santa Cruz Beach Vacay. Day 5.

I had heard good things about the down town area in Santa Cruz. So on Tuesday, we drove over there. As we were walking from the parking garage, we stumbled upon a Barber Shop. I already knew, in the back of my mind, that after we took our family photos I wanted to get Jax a short Summer cut. This was perfect! And, to top it off, right next door was a children's bookstore. Bra & Reago went to the bookstore while I stayed with Jax to get all of his precious locks chopped off.

My sweet little baby now looks like a big boy.




We made a quick stop in at Jamba Juice before strolling around to look at the cute little shops. This is definitely a place I need to come back to with my Mom. There were SO many little dressy boutiques that we would enjoy looking at together.

After going into a few shops we stopped in for some lunch where I got me some SUSHI :)




We came back to the house to let the kiddos nap. When Jax woke up early, him & I took a snack {hummus with pita chips & a Go-gurt} out on the deck.




Later in the afternoon, we took Reago's princess kite down to the beach & played in the water.


























My brother-in-law's {Rob} sister's family came to visit for the day. In the evening, Reagan enjoyed playing with their adorable little girl, Jackie.





No comments: