Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Reagan helped me make cranberry sauce to take down to Papa Richard & Mimi's.
 
On our way down we stopped for dinner at an usual, Red Robin.

 My two sweet love bugs Thanksgiving day ready to take photos for Mimi's Christmas card.


Having a Mad Hatter Tea Party with Auntie Cecie. She put together snacks for them & they had a grand time snacking & sipping tea.

MiMi asked Braden to give a short little devotional. He chose to read Lincoln's Thanksgiving Proclamation. Great job honey!

The food was absolutely delicious & you better believe I went back for seconds. I can't get enough of my mom's stuffing & the sweet potato soufflé is one of my most favorite dishes. Hat off to my Dad & Mom for serving an outstanding Thanksgiving dinner complete with lots of delicious pies.
This is the apple, cranberry, orange zest pie with cheddar cheese crust that I made.

On Black Friday, Reagan & Daddy went on a father/daughter date to see "Wreckit Ralph" while Mommy & Jax did some holiday sale shopping.

Below are some photos from the last few days.





No comments: