Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrips

I had the pleasure of getting one on one time with both of my little loves for their school fieldtrips. This is the first time that this has happened. Jax always got toted around to every event/activity we did with Reagan's preschool over the past 2 years. This year was a nice change.

They both ended up going to the same pumpkin patch. First up was Jax's 3 year old preschool class.








The following week, I finally got the chance to "volunteer" for Reagan's class by being a chaperone on their Kindergarten fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch. I was in charge of Reagan & one of her little girlfriends, Kaya.





I had a fabulous time on both trips & it was so special to get that time with each one of them individually.

This past week the kids enjoyed q-tip painting the pumpkins that they got... And, hopefully next week we will make some pumpkin seeds & do a little carving.

No comments: